The Japanese page has a more complete list.
- Jaeho Lee, Haruhiko Murao, Yoshihiko Asao and Ken Okugakiuchi. (2013). Ninchi Onin Keitairon. [Cognitive Phonology and Morphology.]. Masa-aki Yamanashi, Kimihiro Yoshimura, Kaoru Horie and Yosuke Momiyama (eds.) Ninchi Nihongogaku Koza. 2. Kurosio.
- Yoshihiko Asao and Jaeho Lee (2013). Gengo Kenkyu no tame no programming nyumon: Python o katsuyo shita text shori [Introduction to programming for language research: text processing using Python]. Kaitakusha.
- Hyunjung Lim, Jaeho Lee, Jungnan Hwang and Yoshihiko Asao (2011). Kankokugo gakushusha corpus (KC Corpus) to kankokugo kyoiku e no oyo. [KC Corpus (Korean L2 Learner’s Written Composition Corpus) and its application in education.] Academic Archives of Yamaguchi Prefectural University, 4. [link]
- Yoshihiko Asao (2007). Imi no kasaneawase to site no Nihongo hukugo dosi. [Japanese compound verbs as superimposition of meaning.] Kyoto University Linguistic Research, 26, 59-75. [paper]
- Yoshihiko Asao, Julien Kloetzer, Junta Mizuno, Dai Saiki, Kazuma Kadowaki, Kentaro Torisawa (2020). Understanding User Utterances in a Dialog System for Caregiving. Proceedings of the 12th Language Resources and Evaluation Conference (LREC2020), pp.653-661. [web]
- Yoshihiko Asao, Ryu Iida, Kentaro Torisawa. (2018). Annotating zero anaphora for question answering. Proceedings of the 11th Language Resources and Evaluation Conference (LREC2018), pp.3523-3528, 7-12 May 2018, Miyazaki (Japan), 7-12 May 2018, Miyazaki (Japan). [web]
- Yoshihiko Asao (2016). Word-internal pronouns in Japanese. The 24th Japanese/Korean Linguistics Conference. Oct 14-16, NINJAL.
- Yoshihiko Asao (2014). Autologistic regression in linguistic typology. Linguistic Society of America. January 5, Minneapolis, MN. [poster]
- Yoshihiko Asao (2013). Suffixing preferences: psycholinguistic effects on historical change? Association for Linguistic Typology 10th Biennial Conference. August 17, Leipzig, Germany. [pdf (abstract)] [pdf (poster)]
- Yoshihiko Asao (2013). Suffixing preferences as a consequence of probabilistic reasoning. Linguistic Society of America. January 4, Boston, MA. [poster] [extended abstract (PDF)]
- Yoshihiko Asao (2009). Doshi renzoku no bunpouteki seishitsu o toraenaosu: Nikkan taisho o tsujite. [Reinterpreting grammatical properties of verb sequences through a contrastive study of Japanese and Korean.] KLS34 workshop "fukuzatsu jutsugo no keishiki, kino to dainamizumu" [forms, functions and the dynamism of complex predicates.] June 6-7, Kobe Shoin Women's University. [proceedings]
- Yoshihiko Asao (2009). Yoho kiban moderu ni motozuita hukugogo keisei no seisanteki pataan no kijutsu. [the description of productive patterns of compound formation based on the usage-based model.] NLP15. March 2-5, Tottori University. [proceedings] [poster]
- Lim Hyunjung, Lee Jae-ho, Cho Mikyung, and Yoshihiko Asao (2008). Kankokugo gakushusha kopasu no kochiku: kankokugo gakushusha sakubun kopasu ni okeru kensaku tsuuru no kaihatsu. [Building a Corpus of Korean L2 Learners' written Composition: Development of a search tool for use with a corpus of Korean learners' written composition.] Shiko to gengo kenkyukai (TL). November 15, Kikai Shinko Kaikan, Tokyo.
- Yoshihiko Asao (2007). Rendaku no keisikiteki anarozii moderu. [a formal analogical model of rendaku.] The 135th meeting of the Linguistic Society of Japan. pp.268-273. November 24-25, Shinshu University. [proceedings]
- Yoshihiko Asao (2007). Hukugogo no seisansei to bunpoteki seisitu. [productivity and grammatical properties of compounds.] The 134th meeting of the Linguistic Society of Japan. pp.416-421. June 16-17, Reitaku University. [proceedings]
- Yoshihiko Asao (2005). Imi no kasaneawase to site no Nihongo hukugo dosi. [Japanese compound verbs as superimposition of meaning.] The 130th meeting of the Linguistic Society of Japan. pp.46-51. June 11-12, International Christian University.